Club Exocytose-Endocytose Thesis Prize 2023
The Club Exocytose-Endocytose Club awards the prize for the best thesis defended in 2022 in the field of membrane trafficking.
The winner receives 700 € and an invitation (free registration) to present his or her work at the 2023 edition of the annual meeting of the endocytosis-exocytosis club.
- To have defended your thesis in 2022
- The candidate and/or his/her thesis director must be a member of the Club Exocytose-
- Abstract (conference abstract type; half-page maximum)
- Presentation of work (2 pages maximum, figures included)
- Motivation letter (specifying in particular the interest and originality of the subject as well as your
- Ph.D. defense report
- Thesis manuscript in PDF (except in case of confidentiality)
The application form should be sent by email to email@example.com February 28, 2023 at the latest. Nominations will be evaluated by the full Executive Board of the Club.